Melco International Development has completed the purchase of Hard Rock International’s stake in a consortium developing an integrated resort in Cyprus after being granted approval by the local gaming authority.

The deal sees Melco International acquire Hard Rock’s 35.37% interest in the consortium, with the purchase set to be completed this Wednesday 13 September. The company’s interest will rise to 70.74% upon completion of the deal, with local firm Cyprus Phassouri (Zakaki) Limited holding the other 29.26%.

The consortium’s proposed IR – the first in Cyprus – will boast 100 gaming tables, 1,000 slot machines and a 500 room, five star hotel. Melco International, Hard Rock and CPZL were initially granted a gaming license in June, which includes a 15-year exclusivity agreement and also allows for the construction and operation of another four satellite casinos in Cyprus.

Stay with Casino Life & Business Magazine, the first and the most popular Romanian gambling industry magazine with more than 12,9K fans on Facebook, for the latest news in gaming.

Articolul precedentROMBET becomes a founding member of the Responsible Gambling Association and takes another step towards an industry as we wish it to be
Articolul următorCyprus Gaming Show registration beyond expectation


Vă rugăm să introduceți comentariul dvs.!
Introduceți aici numele dvs.