The 8th edition of the Romanian Conference on Gambling, the important gambling event from Central and Eastern Europe, has not only high ranked speakers but also high class moderators.
Vlad Ardeleanu, General Manager of Superbet Romania, one of the most respected representatives of the gambling industry in our country, will moderate the plenary session entitled “Europe Up-To-Date”, a session that has the following keynote speakers:
– Zoran Puhač (Serbia), Secretary – General of European Organization for Gaming Law (EOGL);
– Jan Řehola (Czech Republic), associated lawyer with PS Legal;
– Helmut Kafka (Austria), President of Automatenverband;
– Vasil Stumbov (Bulgaria), founder of the company Dench eGaming Solutions;
– Martin Wachter (Malta), founder of the company Golden Race;
– Nicholas S. Hammond (UK), partener at Hammond-Partnership.
The panel’s presentations and discussions will focus on how European states are prepared for gambling of the near future.
Moderator Vlad Ardeleanu has prepared a set of special questions for guests, questions that will surely please those present.
The event, of both local and international importance, will be hosted by the famous marble halls of the Parliament Palace in Bucharest, the second largest building in the world after the Pentagon, on March 6, 2018.
The one interested in attending the Romanian Conference on Gambling can fill in the Participation Form here.
Registration Form conf march 2018
Gold Partner of the event is NOVOMATIC România. Silver Partner of the conference is the Maltese company Golden Race. Permanent Partners of all the events organized by Casino Life & Business Magazine are DGL PRO, jewells GRISOGONO and ROMBET association.
Media Partners of CRG8 are portal www.forrichonly.ro, BURSA news-paper and the well-known iGaming Business Magazine, part of Clarion group.
Stay with Casino Life & Business Magazine, the first and the most popular Romanian gambling industry magazine with more than 13,0K fans on Facebook, for the latest news in gaming.