Two weeks to go until the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (Online Preview Event)
As the only media partner from Romania of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding The Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (Online Preview Event)
The all-new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event) will be kicking off in only two weeks’ time. GSDS Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead.
Meet The GSDS Online Speakers:
-Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies
-Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac
-Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co
-Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
-Dan Houl, Head of eSports and Gaming, Digital Payments, Nuvei
-Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai
-Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming
-Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow
-Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/ Founder, Sense4Gaming/ Qasiknow
-Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io
Topics of discussion include:
• Integrated resort as catalyst for destination marketing, and how it will ignite Dubai hospitality services
• What’s hot, what’s not and the emerging trends in gaming & sports industry in the Middle East region
• Can Dubai become the next global online gaming and crypto capital?
• eSports – How big the opportunity actually is? What is the growth and how big do we expect it to become?
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds
Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), will offer the following participation options to boost your brand to an international audience:
– Sponsored speaking slot
– Sponsored seat on panel
– Sponsored product video placement
– Attendee registration (complimentary)
Be sure to save the dates for the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (Physical, in-person event), taking place from 15 – 16 November 2021 in Dubai, UAE. Contact us now to grow your business in Middle East North Africa (MENA) and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Lou-Mari Burnett, Marketing Director