As media partner of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019:
Save the date and join us for the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show in Copenhagen
Eventus International is excited to announce that preparations for the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show taking place from 5 to 6 September 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark, is well underway with several key speakers secured to share expert knowledge with delegates.
With it’s liberalized online gaming market and agreeable regulatory system spearheading the way for the rest of Scandinavia, Denmark has proven to be an eligible destination for gaming professionals.
Join us for this prominent gaming show and advance your business through:
• Getting the latest update on the legal status of sports betting and gambling in the region
• Meeting leading operators in the industry
• Learning about the latest trends in the gaming market
• Keeping up to date with cutting-edge technological developments
• Brushing shoulders with leading experts in the industry
• Forming partnerships with international investors
• Discovering effective new market entry strategies from industry professionals
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019 will provide operators with a comprehensive understanding of the essential regulatory framework at hand as well as the expertise required to become established in the region’s ever-increasing gaming industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet face-to-face with the largest operators in the Scandinavian market.
#SGS2019 – Uncovering new opportunity by uniting gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Act now to qualify for this special:
Receive a 10% discount on your SGS Delegate pass by registering now: https://www.eventus-international.com/sgs