As media partner of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding SPiCE 2020:
The much anticipated third edition of SPiCE (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition) is happening from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
Set to add spectacular flavour to any gaming enthusiast’s calendar, here are the reasons why you have to be there:
– Join in the biggest gathering of sports betting and gaming stakeholders on the Indian subcontinent.
– Gain a detailed understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework around gaming laws in India.
– Explore the exciting investment opportunities in the Indian gaming industry.
– Enjoy presentations by top gaming specialists from India and beyond.
– Connect and collaborate with industry peers to forge valuable business relationships.
– Get first-hand advice from lawyers, tax accountants, consultants and gaming advisors to the gaming industry in India and South Asian countries.
– Leverage this prominent event to showcase your products and service offerings directly to an appropriate target market.
– Partake in the glamorous “SP’iCE Breaker” cocktail and the “SPiCE After Party” networking events.
– Show off your skills at the “SPiCE It Up Poker Tournament”
– Attend the much anticipated SPiCE Awards.
The following speakers have confirmed their attendance at SPiCE 2020:
– Aditya Wadhwani, Professional eSports Commentator
– Albert Climent, Founder, Oneblock Technologies
– Amar Gahlot, Advocates & Tax Consultants, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
– Amin Rozani, CEO, Spartan Poker
– Ankush Gera,CEO, Junglee Rummy
– Anutosh Chatterjee, Gaming Consultant
– Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD, UK
– Dibyojyoti Mainak, Consultant General Counsel, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
– Gaurav Gaggar, Chartered Accountant and Co-founder, Brainduel Games
– Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in
– Jaydeep Chakravartty, Vice President – Commercials, Nektan Plc
– Jim Ramchand, Founder & Consultant, Jims Poker Room & Marina Casino
– Larry Ng, Business Development Director, Melco Resorts
– Manoj Jain, Senior Vice President, Delta Corp Ltd.
– Mike Bolsover, CEO, Silver Heritage Group
– Nandan Kamath, Founder and Managing Partner, LawNK
– Paavan Nanda, CEO & Founder, WinZo Games
– Pariekshit Maadishetti , CEO, Taj Rummy
– Raj Kalakota, CTO, SportsIT (Part of Bettorlogic group)
– Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
– Sai Srinivas Kiran G, CEO and Co-founder, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
– Vaibhav Gaggar, Managing Partner, Gaggar & Partners
– Vidushpat Singhania, Managing Partner, Krida Legal
– Yashashvi Takallapalli, CEO, Nostragamus
To ensure your seat at this pivotal gaming event, register here today.
Due to widespread interest, the 10% discount on Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages has been extended till Friday, 13 September! Don’t delay, book now!