Rombet seminar on industry novelties is having the following theme ” 2019 Novelties – in the regulation of gambling activities”.
The coordinates are as follows:
26.11.2019: Bucharest, Hotel Radisson Blu (in Park INN building – entry either from Calea Victoriei, or from Luterana street), Jupiter Hall
The ROMBET seminar starts at 10:30 and covers the following aspects:
1. Law no. 250 of November 7, 2018, regarding the approval of the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 42/2015, published in the Official Gazette no. 942 of November 7, 2018
2. GEO no. 114 of December 28, 2018, published in the Official Monitor no. 116 of December 29, 2018
3. Ordinance no. 15 of August 21, 2019, published in the Official Gazette no.693 of August 22, 2019
4. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – Regulation on data protection
5. EU Directive 2015/849 of the European Parliament and of the Council – Directive in the field of money laundering – transposed at national level into Law no. 129 of 2019, published in MO 589 of 18.07.2019
6. The Fiscal Code and the Fiscal Procedure Code
7. European trends for regulation of advertising in gambling
8. Latest news from the gambling environment.
Please send your confirmation of participation (name of company and number of attendants) to email@example.com until 22.11.2019.
Attendance is free of charge!
Maybe you want to read also THIS.