Georgia Gambling Conference: Event About the Development and Promotion of the Gambling Business on the Georgian Market to Take Place in March 2021
As media partner of Smile-Expo we have received the following press release regarding Georgia Gambling Conference:
Today, Georgian gambling market has reached a significant level of development: taxation, government support, loyalty and customer engagement create favorable conditions. The advantageous geopolitical position and low license fees make Georgia an attractive country for many foreign operators, which contributes to the growth of revenues to local budgets.
On March 17, Smile-Expo will hold Georgia Gambling Conference in Tbilisi, dedicated to the peculiarities of running a gambling business in Georgia, as well as the problems of this market and the prospects for its development.
The event will bring together experts on one platform who will make presentations and take part in a panel discussion. Event program will include a demo zone, a private party and various networking formats.
The event will be useful to the owners of casinos and slot machines halls, online operators, bookmakers, investors, lawyers, webmasters, affiliates, advertisers, marketers, SEO specialists and anyone who wants to learn more about the gambling business and strives to master the Georgian market.
Topics discussed at Georgia Gambling Conference
Event program consists of four sections, dedicated to different aspects of the industry:
1. Cybercrime and security. In the first block, experts will talk about the main challenges faced by representatives of the offline segment of the gambling market and share effective ways to attract customers to gambling establishments.
2. Regulation. The second section is dedicated to the analysis of tools that help gambling industry representatives to remain competitive. Including solutions for marketing and prompt elimination of various risks.
3. Modernization of lotteries. Third block of the conference will feature experts discussing the features of automation and AI in casinos, the main trends in the work of bookmakers and the key nuances of regulating the gambling industry in Georgia.
4. Advertising and marketing. The final section will focus on innovative marketing practices that drive revenue growth for land-based businesses, as well as algorithmic marketing and self-regulation.
Leading representatives of the gambling market will speak at the conference. They will talk about the current situation in the gambling industry in Georgia, analyze real cases, share working tools for starting, developing and scaling a business.
Speakers of Georgia Gambling Conference include:
• Lavrentiy Gubin – PR and marketing expert. Brand ambassador of Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021.
• Ilya Machavariani – an experienced lawyer and CEO of 4H Agency.
At the event, experts will address the following topics:
• Can topic-specific entertainment and revolutionary changes in the industry help in attracting customers?
• Casino 2030: development of the proper mix for competing on the global gambling arena.
• Tote and betting providers. Trends of going towards betting.
• Review of the year: what regulatory changes from 2020 can influence the industry in 2021 and in the future?
• Increasing casino profits with integrating innovations.
In the demo zone of the event, Georgian and foreign companies will present cutting-edge solutions for the gambling industry. Visitors will be able to communicate with representatives of companies in person, get advice on their services and agree on mutually beneficial cooperation.
Georgia Gambling Conference will become a platform for productive networking where guests and participants will be able to find useful contacts, agree on partnerships or attract business investments.
Georgia Gambling Conference organizer
Event will be organized by Smile-Expo – an international company that has been holding events dedicated to innovations for 15 years.
To attend the conference, register on the website! There are two categories of tickets available for purchase.
Program and registration: georgia.affiliate.events