As the only media partner from Romania of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding Eventus International Weekly Overview: Eventus International to Cover More Countries in 2021
Eventus International will be continuing with its groundbreaking lineup of international gaming events in 2021, as well as venturing into brand new markets opening up new opportunities in the specific regions. We are pleased to expand our calendar of events from 12 existing international gaming events, to 19 planned for 2021!
The year of 2020 was the first of many new innovative ideas to overcome the current challenges we all are facing. It made us reminisce about how Eventus International first opened its doors almost a decade ago. It also started with a new innovative idea, something that was not done before – a first of many to come.
Many of you might not know this, but Eventus International was founded back in 2012 by Mr Yudi Soetjiptadi, who aimed to establish the African gaming market with events such as the BiG Africa Supershow, Sports Betting East Africa (SBEA) Summit and Sports Betting West Africa (SBWA) Summit. Back in 2011, there were no international gaming events on the African continent and the Africa gaming industry was still at its infant stage.
Since 2012, Eventus International grew tremendously and with events being further recognised and supported by local and international stakeholders, the Africa gaming market was starting to be identified as the new up and coming market, which was “open” for business. Although many regulations were at infancy stages, the events hosted by Eventus International offered a platform for regulators, operators and solution providers to meet and share ideas to ultimately shape the industry for years to come.
Now, with almost a decade gone by, Eventus International has grew its roster of global gaming events up to 12 events annually, covering almost every continent. With a positive outlook on 2021, Eventus International will be expanding its calendar of events even further, offering 19 events globally.
2021 EVENTS CALENDAR:
– Cyprus Gaming Show, 28 – 29 January 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
– AI In Gaming, 3 – 4 February 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Chile iGaming, 4 – 5 March 2021, Santiago, Chile
– iGaming Central America, 8 – 9 March 2021, San José, Costa Rica
– SPiCE India, 23 – 25 March 2021, Goa, India
– Sports Betting East Africa+, 12 – 13 April 2021, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
– iGaming Germany,15 – 16 April 2021, Berlin, Germany
– GAME Greece, 22 – 23 April 2021, Athens, Greece
– Russia iGaming Summit & Expo, 20 – 21 May 2021, Sochi, Russia
– All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, 14 – 15 June 2021, Kyiv, Ukraine
– SPiCE Sri Lanka, 28 – 30 July 2021, Colombo, Sri Lanka
– Sports Betting West Africa+, 5 – 6 Aug 2021, Lagos, Nigeria
– Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, 16 – 17 August 2021, Casablanca, Morocco
– Scandinavian Gaming Show, 9 – 10 September 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
– All American Sports Betting Summit, 16 – 17 September 2021, San Francisco, USA
– Play Social – Social Gaming China, 22 – 23 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– International Lottery Play Summit, 22 – 23 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– eCommerce World Expo, 25 – 26 November 2021, Beijing, China
– Global Payment Gateway Exhibition, 29 – 30 November 2021, Beijing, China
To view the full lineup of 2020 & 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!
GET A HEAD START (EARLY BIRD) SPECIALS FOR 2021 EVENTS:
– Receive a 10% discount for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor package at ONE selected event
– Receive a 20% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any TWO selected events
– Receive a 25% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any THREE OR MORE selected events
These amazing offers are valid until 11 Dec 2020. So benefit from these savings and book your Sponsorship or Exhibitor package now!