Eventus International Weekly Overview.
As the only media partner from Romania of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding Eventus International Weekly Overview.
Weekly Overview: Get Ready For Live Gaming Events This November!
Eventus International is bringing back live gaming events this November, with the first event taking place from 19 – 20 November 2020, namely GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo) Greece.
Let’s take a look at what you can expect at #GAME2020:
GAME Greece will be taking place at the beautiful Electra Palace Athens in Athens, Greece. The 2 day summit and expo will gather regulators, ministers, investors, operators, and providers to learn about the exciting gaming market opportunities in Greece and the surrounding nations for both land-based and online gaming.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
1. Gain insight into the Greece market place and understand how you can enter it – regulations, licensing and new opportunities in the region
2. Examining the gaming industry’s next big move – what will generate revenue in 2021 and beyond?
3. Designing and implementing successful marketing tools for affiliates in Greece
4. Learn essential and important strategies of the industry from the region to stay ahead of the game
5. KYC – What can your company do to stay competitive & in compliance in 2021?
AND MUCH MORE!
Download the full event agenda now & register your interest: https://www.eventus-international.com/game
Interested to become a speaker at #GAME2020? Contact us today: email@example.com
Straight after GAME Greece, the Eventus International team will be heading to Lagos, Nigeria for the 6th Annual Sports Betting West Africa+ Summit, is taking place from 26 – 27 November 2020.
SBWA+ 2020 is an annual event where gaming industry professionals can meet to network, see the very latest gaming innovations in, share best practices and get up to speed with industry progress in Africa. SBWA+ 2020 aims to enhance the skills of stakeholders involved across all disciplines of the gaming industry, through sharing knowledge about the latest regulations, marketing techniques, cutting edge technologies and responsible gambling practices thus ensuring your long-term success in gaming.
HEAR FROM DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS:
• Abiodun Babalola, Snr. Manager – Business Development, 1XBET Nigeria
• Austin Udu, Director of Sales – Africa, Global Bet
• Alessandro Pizzolotto, CEO, Stm Gaming Ltd
• Bashir Are, CEO, Lagos State Lottery Board
• Banke Ogunode, Head of Legal Unit, Lagos State Lottery Board
• Gossy Ukanwoke, Managing Director, Betking
• Gregg Rathbone, Head of Sportsbook, LionsBet
• Oyindamola Michaels, Head of Business Operations, CloudBet
• Ruby Chukwu, Head of Products, BetKing
• Remi Iwayemi, Head of Information Technology, Lagos State Lottery Board
• Solomon Godwin, Africa Continent Manager, Pragmatic Play
AND MANY MORE!
Interested to become a speaker at #SBWA2020? Contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
1. Get an update on the current gaming legislations in Nigeria and find out how does this affect business.
2. What does the “new normal” for Africa’s sports betting look like post COVID-19?
3. Take advantage on the rise of virtual sports and other betting industry in Africa.
4. How to successfully start an online sports betting and gambling business in West Africa.
5. Discover how West African operators and affiliates can collaborate to maximise profits.
AND MUCH MORE!
Download the full event agenda now & register your interest: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbwa
Don’t miss out on any of our upcoming gaming events for 2020! With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!
To view the full lineup of 2020 & 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
NOT TO BE MISSED NOVEMBER SPECIALS:
– Receive a 10% discount for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor package at ONE selected November event
– Receive a 20% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any TWO OR MORE selected November events
These amazing offers are valid until 30 Oct 2020. So benefit from these savings and book your Sponsorship or Exhibitor package now!