As media partner of Eventus International we have received the following press release regarding AI In Gaming 2020:
In a first of its kind ever to be held in Dubai, Eventus International presents AI In Gaming 2020 scheduled for 26 to 27 February 2020 at Crowne Plaza Dubai.
With a core focus on all things gaming, this international summit will gather hundreds of gaming, lottery and AI professionals from across the globe to explore the AI integration prospects in gaming and discuss relevant industry solutions.
Join us at this much anticipated event for which the agenda has been curated to probe into the most current questions asked around the scope of AI in gaming, and to learn from experts in the AI field.
Some of the topics scheduled to be discussed include:
– Why Artificial Intelligence Needs to Breathe on Blockchain
– Ace the Affiliate Marketing Game with AI
– The Role of AI in Mitigating Financial Crimes
– Man vs Machine: Will AI Replace Human Performance?
– Using AI to Fight Gaming Addiction
Join us to gain knowledge from international AI and gaming experts, including these confirmed speakers:
– Alexei De Bono, Director, Idea Intelligence
– Andrew Pearson, Founder and Managing Director, Intelligencia Limited
– Hala Bou Alwan, Founder and Managing Director, Hala Bou Alwan Consultancy
– Gary S Jackson, Executive Director of Innovation & Learning, QLX.COM
– Salman Saleem, Digital Marketer, Cloudways
– Simona Bostan, Marketing Director, Simka Consulting
And many more!
Save the date and ensure that you do not miss out on this inaugural event in Dubai. Register now to join us in the City of Gold on 26 to 27 February for AI In Gaming 2020 summit.